Welcome to my art comeback! I know, I know, I am getting ahead of myself so let me catch you up
to speed... Eight years ago, my husband and I threw the dice at a dream
(my art dream) when we leased a 2,000 sq artist’s live/work loft in Seattle’s history Old
Rainier Brewery building. I painted constantly, he created music and we hosted
epic parties where both art and music collided. I was selling as much art as I could create and my art career grew. I was
awarded mural projects for local cities, sold originals and prints and, for the
first time ever, I was able to make a living from my craft and dream.
In 2014. I gave birth to a beautiful little girl, Poppy
Jane, and, with determination and focus, my art career continued to grow. I figured out how to chase dreams while being a mother and even became a published artist. I was on
top of the world as a mother and artist, but everything changed abruptly.
summer of 2017. I unexpectedly and traumatically gave birth to twin boys 3.5 months early, Everything in my life, including art, was put on hold so we could fight for our twins, Lochlan and Lex (read all about it at thesmallestfight.com). I had to
focus all of my energy (and prayers) towards their survival and special medical needs. I am happy to say that my boys survived after 3
months in the NICU and we just celebrated their third birthday.
Because of life, I have had zero time to devote to my art…until now. Today,
my children are doing great and their personal and medical needs are a bit less
demanding and it has allowed me the time to paint again (insert euphoric exhale).
As a goal driven person, I will say that I am more determined more than ever to get my art
career back on track. I have big plans for my art and hope you join me as I start
the new chapter of my art career.
EXHIBITIONS / EVENTS
· Tsuga Fine Art, Bothel, WA – 2017
· NW by NW Art Gallery, Cannon Beach, OR – 2017
· Puyallup Art and Wine Walk – 2016
· “Connection by Light” Mural for City of Bonney Lake, Wa - 2015
· RAW Natural Born Artists, Seattle, Washington – 2014
· The Winter Round, Triple Door, Seattle, Washington-2013
· “Opulence” Mural for City of Fife, Fife, Washington - 2013
· The Round #94 at Fremont Abbey-March 2013
· Americana Red Bandana - 2013
· Pierce County Aids Foundation Gala - 2012
· Cityline Appearance - 2012
· The Round #89 at Fremont Abbey - 2012
· Whatcom Museum Art Auction - 2012
· The Gallery at TCC; 10th Annual Juried Art Exhibition - 2012
· Tacoma Art Walk - Tacoma, WA - 2012
· The Issaquah Art Walk - 2012
My art business has been designated as a "Trusted Art Seller" with The Art Storefronts Organization, which means you can shop with confidence, and know that I stand behind the quality and value of my products.